Friday, October 12, 2007

i dont know..

hi i'm jeima rose, you can call me jeima. my nickname's sweet. born on the 5th day of june 1990, so obviously, I've been existing 17 years. i love eating 'absolutely' [pacquiao??(,")] bwahaha!

its my hobby [duh!] I've been to badminton when i was a kid and ever really, definitely loves music and in fact plays guitar, bass guitar and drums, anyway, the early nov and armor for sleep are the artists that suit my taste best! [harhar!] speaking of 'the best', the best color for me is the shade of apple green....... and maybe lavender would also work.. uhm.. what more can i say???... motto?? oh yes!!! hahaha! my motto: "life can't give me joy and peace; its up to me will it. life just gives me time and space; its up to me to fill it.".. actually, i just red that in a devotional book and definitely agreed on it.. [winks]



i like: surprises, presents, babies [cute babies], pretty girls [its not what you are thinking!] yummy foods [yuuummmyyy!!=)] being with my friends or even strangers [who are really fun to be with] unbelievable, amazing, extraordinary, shocking, unusual, remarkable things. it just knocks me off my feet [LOL!], making people around me happy and always laughing, nice clothes, colorful flip flops, and any kind of slip ons, snickers, flat shoes, and the like [certified shoe lover =)] AND MANY MORE!!!

i hate: ants, tall grass, per*** days [he he] trying hards [but not really, he he, cause we must love everybody, no matter what] super noisy places when I'm sick[sigh (,")] MATH???, getting pressured, hearing foul words [it breaks my heart =(] i hate it when someone gets mad at me, exhibitionists [freaks!], things that reminds me 'not-so-happy' memories. i hate it when i forgot something like.. uhm.. what am i trying to say?? [kidding aside] AND MANY MORE!!! [laughs =D]

my greatest ambition is to meet my Lord and Saviour face to face and to be with forever.

i [or should i say we] define LOVE as an unconditional commitment towards imperfect people to seek their highest good which often requires sacrifice. [like what Jesus did].

but sad to say, its our weakness, its really hard for us to love everyone, specially our enemies. it sounds crazy but why don't we think it over? why don't we love one another? love everybody? and love God.

Are you one of us who accepted Jesus in our hearts?

Are you ready to let HIM in in oyur life??

No comments: