Saturday, October 13, 2007

jeima's college life

am i really in college now?? college girl? i can't believe this, haha! funny isn't it?? it seems like just yesterday when i make my very first step in a classroom, [nursery, kinder, prep]... and college?? yes. i mean no! haha! it's just that my preparatory days are really memorable, like there was a time when i was looking for my pencil. i cant find it anywhere, until i started to think that my seatmate hid it, so i shouted at him now and then only to find out that i was just holding my pencil the whole time! haha! funny, isn't it?. but i've already forgotten the his name and even his face, so, whoever you are, all i can say is sorry [laughs]. uhm... then next.. first grade in elementary, second grade, third, fourth, fifth, then sixth. then highschool. it is [so far] the happiest stage in my student life. i learned a lot of things, discovered new things, and was i was able to enhance my skills [in doing vain things (--,] i really had a lot of fun when i was in highschool but if there's 'hi' there will be 'goodbyes', sad but true, we have to have our separate ways. and i'm thrown PLMar (--,. i actually dont have any plans of spending my colege life in PLMAr. honestly, my dream school are limited to ADMU and UST only [ambitious jeima hehe] but i have no choice because i'm not that overflowing with intellegence [brainy high(--,] and papa isn't that rich [sosy high (--,] so in short, i can't afford. as a daughter, i want my parents to see that though i 'm not going to study in my dream university, i'm still excited to enroll for college [in PLMar]. so i woke up early, prepared early and arrived early [with my parents] only to find out that i don't have with me any requirement for enrollment!!!. mad and disappointed, my parents decided to went back home [since we have no choice at all]. but then after a long process, i finally entered PLMar. at first, i thought i will not have a friend [because i don't mingle] [hehe] until i got bored of being a loner and decide to open my mouth. even before the classes start, i told myself that i will not take everything seriousely [for some reasons]. the result, i started really bad! the first day, i was not able to attend my first subject because i was late. the next day, our beloved campus guard send me away because i was wearing slippers! after that, everything followed [tardiness and absences] but then again. though its only the first semester of my first year in college was about to end a lot of memories will be treasured by me [drama mode] hehe. since this is my preparation for my future, i must not take everyhting for granted and though really hard, i must also work hard and tell myself 'i can do this!'=)

No comments: